Building history of

the Chapel and the Chaplaincy House

Year:

Event:

1679

Laying of the foundation stone

1668

Inauguration of the little bell

1684

Donation of the Miraculous Image by Prince-Abbot Augustin Reding from Einsiedeln

1687

Completion of the Chapel

1693

Benediction of the Chapel

1701

Consecration of the Chapel

1786

Renovation of the Chapel and the Chaplaincy House

1788

Inauguration of the big bell

1808

Installation of the tribune with the organ

1845

Renovation of the porch

1847

New altar

1877

Casting of the old bells to new ones

1883

Renovation of the Chapel and the Chaplaincy House

1985-1986

Renovation of the Chapel

1986

Solemn inauguration by the Abbot of Einsiedeln

2000

Exterior renovation of the Chaplaincy House

2006

Interior renovation of the Chaplaincy House